Have you given thought to your New Year’s resolutions yet? How could you not. Everyone is talking about what they will – or need to – do in 2010.
Here’s my list. Steeleworkers unite and hang on to this. Check in periodically and make sure I am on track. That’s what networking and friends are for…
- Practice yoga every morning,
- No sugar during the month of January, a crazy pact I made with my friend Liesbeth.
- Do a ‘verb’ everyday – walk, kayak (thank you Santa), run, water ski or bike.
- Improve my golf game. Geez. Did I just really say that? When did I become a golfer?
- Write the sequel to Rock to the Top now available as a paperback or ebook at iUniverse and soon to be available for the Kindle. Finally.
- Help others learn to publish their book with the first in a series of workshops. It is truly a great adventure.
- No alcohol on weekdays during January (see the above Liesbeth).
- Produce a new speech demo.
- Do the commencement speech at a college graduation ceremony.
- Learn to use my new kayak.
- Review sugar and alcohol pact as well as friendship with afore mentioned Liesbeth. How did she talk me into this pact?
- See Graceland. (Memphis meeting planners I’m serious, let’s make a deal.)
- Figure out more ways to utilize Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc and tie them all together for small business. I love this stuff.
- Help publish and market Charlie the Wonder Husband‘s first science-based thriller novel Specific Impulse due in stores, online and on the Amazon Kindle and Sony eReader on March 1, 2010.
- Be more diligent about reading all three emails a day from HARO.
- Go to China.
- Kick www.smartgirlsrock.com into gear.
- Gather more videos for www.operationnationalanthem.com and do more for the 4-73 Cav on the ground in Afghanistan, the unit our family adopted.
- Try my best not to get irritated at the TSA at the airport and new on board aircraft regulations. Just keep me safe. And, come up with a better plan.
- Love, kiss and hug my husband and boys every chance I get. Even the teenager.
So, 2010 (and Liesbeth), game is on!